Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

THE CLEMSON MEGA-BOWL. #TURNUP


College GameDay. No. 3 vs. No. 5. 8:00 Primetime on ABC. Top 5 Showdown. The two schools with the most ACC Championships. Man, is it going to be a huge weekend in Clemson or what? I don't know about you guys, but I've been jacked up all week. I mean, I cannot wait until Saturday night. This is probably the biggest game I have ever been to, and it's going to be wild. I've been tweeting, making vines, everything. Here's a few of my vines so far, you guys should watch them and give me a follow, there are more to come: Vine 1 Vine 2

I'm not going to give you guys a complete breakdown of the game because I've already done it on my podcast. Here's the link, you guys should be sure to check it out: The OT with KT. My buddy Brett Hester and myself broke down the FSU Offense against the Clemson Defense, the Clemson Offense against the FSU Defense, and then gave picks on the game. There's lots of good stuff in there, stats and what not. Vegas has Florida State as a 3-point favorite on the road, and if you're listening to the media, you'd think the 'Noles are just going to trounce the Tigers. But hey guys, let me tell you a secret, WE CAN WIN THIS. Here are just a few main thoughts for you: Look for Tajh to run more for this game, and on defense the key is the Tigers front four getting pressure.

A Few Other Stats/Comments I Don't Know Where To Put

  • College GameDay from 9-12 on Bowman Field. Rumor is the guest picker may be Brian Dawkins
  • Nissan Heisman House also on Bowman from 12-8. Michael Dean Perry, Woody Dantzler, and Neil Everett, and a real Heisman Trophy will all be there.
  • Official kickoff time is 8:22pm. ABC will be covering the team's entrance again.
  • 20% chance of rain at this time.
  • FSU is bringing their Spirit Drum.
  • FSU has deemed this a "sod game."
  • 1st game of 2 top-5 games in the state of South Carolina's history.
  • FSU hasn't won in Clemson since 2001. Jameis Winston (Famous Jameis, Jameis Christ) was 7.
  • Dabo is 8-0 in home games against ACC teams he lost to the previous year on the road.
  • First time since '07 GameDay has gone to the same location twice in a season, & the first time they ever have in the first 7 weeks of the season.
  • Clemson may break out the orange pants.
  • Some Vegas Power Rankings have Clemson 14th and FSU 3rd.
  • Clemson's opponent 3rd down percentage conversion rate: 20.25%, #1 in the country.
  • CU opponent 3rd down conversions per game: 3.2, #5 in the country.
  • CU opponent yards per play: 5.1, #37 in the country.
  • Tigers also lead the nation in sacks and tackles for loss.
  • Everyone has a plan until they're punched in the mouth.

My Prediction
Clemson is at home. We have the better defense. We have the three best players in the game.

Tigers-38
Seminoles-34

We Too Deep



Follow me on twitter @K_Mart10

No comments:

Post a Comment