Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

What You Should Be Watching





Well hello there, it's been a while. I've been having a lot of tests, papers, and projects due these past couple of weeks, so please excuse me for my absence. Anyway, what are we going to talk about today? Well, we're going to talk about television. As in, what shows I currently make time to watch, and which ones you guys should be watching as well.


The Middle

Wednesdays at 8pm on ABC
Classic family sitcom. They've got Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond and the janitor from Scrubs. The Hecks are a dysfunctional family. With Axl off at college it will be interesting to see how much he stays involved in the series. Brick is probably my favorite character. The kid is hilarious. *hilarious*(under my breath)

Modern Family
Wednesdays at 9pm on ABC
Possibly the best show on television right now. Absolutely hilarious. Every character has their own funny quirks that make me laugh. Lots of attractive ladies as well with Gloria, Claire, and Haley. Plus, you've gotta love Manny. 

Nashville
Wednesdays at 10pm on ABC
More of a drama than these other shows. Mrs. Coach from Friday Night Lights, Connie Britton, does a great job as the older country star Rayna Jaymes. The show gets really intense at times, but it really captivates me. And Hayden Panettiere, OH MY GOODNESS. Sweet Jesus, she is perfect. She plays Juliette Barnes, who is kind of bitchy but also has a deep emotional side that I think is starting to get tapped into more and more. They've been introducing some new characters the past few weeks, so I'm very interested ot see where the show goes.

How I Met Your Mother
Mondays at 8pm on CBS
This is the show's ninth and final season (Finally!). Anyways, it's one of my favorites and has been since it first came on TV. I haven't been able to watch this season's episodes live, I've got a class on Monday nights, you know, it's a whole thing. I have been watching them online afterwards, and I have been pleased so far. Some people have told me that I'm like Ted. Barney is my hero.

2 Broke Girls
Mondays at 9pm on CBS
Just a funny sitcom. Two girls trying to make it in the big city with no money, in case you couldn't gather that from the title. This show is good to lighten up the mood and give you a few laughs. Caroline could get it.


There you go, that's the shows that I make sure to watch every week when they're new. You guys have any suggestions or comments on anything I posted or things that I should check out? What are you guys watching? Anyway, there's basically a whole week of television watching for you. Get to it.

Follow me on twitter @K_Mart10

No comments:

Post a Comment